Monday, June 4, 2012

Senior; Alex (Kara Baker; Peabody, MA Senior Portrait Photographer)

Alex is my second senior this year and I was beyond psyched when she agreed to be my senior rep for Wakefield High School.  This is my first time having a senior rep.  Basically, Alex get's a free session and discounted products because she gets her photos done early and passes out cards with her photos on them along with my info to her friends.  The more of her friends book me for their senior portraits, the more of a discount Alex gets on her senior pics! 

The more seniors I photograph, the more I love them.  The don't run away screaming from the camera, they do what they are told, in most cases they actually LIKE being there and they have as much fun as I do.  My goal as a photographer is eventually to move into a place where I specialize in weddings and senior photography. 

Anyway, Alex was so much fun.  She came with lots of great ideas of places where we could photograph.  Ideally, I like to go to two or more locations for different feels (soft and flowery and tough and urban) and she introduced me to a new location that I will no doubt be going back to time and time again with seniors.  I love texture, color, and rust and this place had all three! It was so much fun. 

Here are a few of my favorites of Alex:






No comments:

Post a Comment