Monday, June 4, 2012

Little M; 7 Months Old

Word of mouth is the Best.Thing.Ever.  I've shot this family now 3 times.  Do you want to know how they heard about me?  (Ready?) Mom is my ex-boyfriend's fiance's parent's neighbor's cousin's gym buddy.  Word of  mouth has been very kind to me and my business.  I am so very thankful to my clients who refer me to their friends, cousins, gym buddies, neighbors, mechanics, whoever.  Thank you!

Little M is seven months old now.  We aimed to do a 6 month session, but weather and location scouting didn't go our way.  She is a gorgeous little girl and just the perfect combination of both Mom and Dad.

After just waking up from a long nap, she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about performing, but I try to tell parents it's not all about smiles, it's about moments and capturing personality.  Here are some of my favorites (would you look at those eyes?!?)




No comments:

Post a Comment