Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little S Turns ONE!

One of my first sessions as a professional photographer was shooting baby J's portraits and very recently, I shot his baby sister's one year portraits.  This family will always hold a special place in my heart for that reason and because they are truly kind and loving people.  They are the best kind of clients-- the best kind of people.

Baby S was just getting over a cold and sitting still was the very last thing she wanted to do-- two things working against us for our session.  The sitting still is one reason I bring a suitcase with me for most of my one year sessions.  Usually, you can get them to stay in the suitcase for at least as long as it takes to select a focus point and hit the shutter button.  In this case, that was true about half the time.  Little S was fast!

We had lots of fun though and we didn't rush through-- we got what we could and we walked away with some gorgeous shots- not just of S, but of the whole family <3





No comments:

Post a Comment