Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Paws in The Park

A couple of weeks ago, I photographed some happenings at "Paws in the Park" a dog walk and flea market type event to raise money for homeless dogs.  I can honestly say that I've never seen so many dogs (or dog lovers) in one place at one time before.  It was so much fun.  The weather was a bit odd-- cloudy with some sun and some rain-- kind warm, kind cool, but the dogs loved every minute of it-- and so did I.  Kerri Hark is a dog trainer, owner of I'm The Cheese Canine Behavior Modification and I stuck around and photographed her while interacting with some pups and giving advice to dog owners on common problems such as barking, jumping up on people, and chewing.  She is going to be using some of the photos I took on her website that will be developed soon, but if you are in the area and looking for a dog trainer, grab her info off her business cards below!




No comments:

Post a Comment