Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tanya & Jimmy; Engaged! [Kara Baker, Northshore Massachusetts Wedding Photographer]

I first met Tanya and Jimmy at their engagement session this past Sunday.  I already knew that they had big personalities just by the phone called we had had and the emails that we had exchanged.  Jimmy had joked with me a little bit so I brought a little bit of my "less than professional" personality along with me for the session and thought we'd have some fun... and we did.

Tanya and Jimmy literally waited until a couple of hours before their session began to nail down a location for their session.  We decided to location hop through Wakefield-- they decided to trust my prior experience and expertise to know where some good spots for shooting might be and it ended up working out perfectly. 

We had fun walking, talking, and getting to know each other.  They told me a little about how they met (he was asked to babysit her dog, Dozer, while she went off to art school in Maine and the rest is history), their wedding plans, what they do for work, and I even learned that neither one of them know how to properly write their first name in cursive:

"Timmy & Fanya" had a good laugh about that.. and so did I.  They were really fun to work with and I've been told that their wedding will be a blast and I'd honestly be surprised with these two if it were any other way!










No comments:

Post a Comment