Friday, October 18, 2013

KBP's Holiday Mega Mini's are Just Around the Corner!

They're coming!! The most anticipated sessions of the year.  In fact, they are SO in demand that I added an extra day this year!  As a matter of fact *I* am so excited for them, I just couldn't wait any longer to get the word out and start counting down the days.  These Mini Sessions are going to be unlike any other KBP mini.

A few months back, I posted a status on Facebook asking if anyone knew of any sessions stylists (people who actually help you create a "set" for your sessions."  You've probably all seen them.... the lemonade stand booth for kids portraits in the Summer, the tea-party set-up in the woods, or even the less exciting, but just as cute picnic set-up.  Well, no one came through for me to style a session so my assistant, Chad, and I got to it ourselves.  Between the two of us, it turns out that we're pretty stylish!  So this year, instead of plain portraits against a backdrop, or in a studio, we styled our very own set for our Holiday Mega Minis (yes,this calls for the word "mega."  I am so, so, so excited about it, but at least for now, I'm going to keep my lips zipped.  Besides, we aren't completely finished yet-- finishing touches are still underway.  But what I CAN tell you is that it's going to be an awesome set up for just the kids or the whole family (and a pet too in some cases).


A couple things to keep in mind.  Sessions will be held on both November 2nd and November 16th-- both are afternoon time slots on the half hour.  The exact location has not yet been determined, but they WILL be held in the Peabody area.  There are a very limited amount of slots and once they're gone-- they're gone.  I will not be setting up this whole set just for one session any other time this season.  I have a feeling that these sessions are going to book fast, so if you want in, contact me ASAP!  I am offering different collections this year and if you take a slot, half of your collection price is due upfront to retain (non-refundable) your spot.  In the past, I have not required the deposit, but these are just so big and exciting, I can't risk any no-shows!

Here is the basic information about KBP's Mega Mini's



Contact me at kara@karabakerphotography.com to claim your spot!  And again, half of your collection price is due at the time of booking and I accept cash, check, Paypal, and credit cards!

Also, I want to showcase JUST a FEW of the Christmas Card designs from which clients will be able to choose in both C &;D collections (all cards will be designed and printed as 5x7s). 





This is going to be so much fun! So who's in?!

No comments:

Post a Comment