Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Largest Family Session to Date!

With 7 children and 7 adults, this was my largest ever family session.  When the family asked my input for location, I chose Lynch Park because of it's number of different scenic backgrounds that would be at our disposal.  I was quite impressed at how well all of the children behaved. They sat for photos (although some made not qualms about how they would rather be gathering shells from the beach) and we didn't really have any breakdowns! I was seriously impressed. (Did I mention that this was SEVEN kids?). 

Everyone was really lovely and pleasant.  These types of people make my job a joy-- I honestly didn't even mind photographing every single combination of people-- honest!

Here are a few favorites from our time at Lynch:







Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment