Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Playing Catch-Up; A Two-Fer- {Kara Baker, Massachusetts Portrait Photographer}

I have been having a hard time keeping up with my blogging (both of a business and a personal nature). Forgive me for throwing two sessions in one here, but it's been a busy June! (And it's only 1/2 over!).

I am definitely NOT complaining. Being busy means that I have clients! I love my clients.

My husband asked me last week what my favorite part of photography is. I told him my absolute favorite part of being a photographer is after my clients have seen their images and come back to me and thank me, tell me that they love their images, tell me that they can't pick which one they will want to frame because they love them all, tell me that I captured their child so perfectly, or tell me that the photos I took for them exceeded their every expectation. THAT is without a doubt my FAVORITE part of being a photographer. Of course when I told my husband that that was my answer he responded "No,... really." He just doesn't get it.

Anyway, I digress... Here are some of my favorites from a couple of recent sessions:

Congratulations on your Engagement, M&T!







Sweet Baby E, 9 Days Old:




If I had a studio (and WHEN I do get my studio) this photo will be blown up and made into a canvas to hang on the wall alongside the rest of my all time favorite images:

No comments:

Post a Comment