Saturday, July 10, 2010

One Hot Shoot!

Last Wednesday temps here hit in the 90's. It was H-O-T! (And humid, which we all know makes everything seem even hotter!). I had a shoot scheduled and half expected a cancellation call. I was both pleased and displeased when that didn't happen (ha-ha). As it turns out, though, I was VERY pleased that that was not the case. I got the chance to photograph such a good natured, just adorable little (4 month old) boy. O was so very cooperative given how hot and uncomfortable he must have felt. We quickly went through some of my "standard" shots, clothes on, clothes off, baskets, etc. I was feeling pretty good. It was during the last outfit change that I think O decided he'd had about enough so we tried to get a few more quick shots and then we wrapped up our session.

I have to say, I am proud of these photographs. I don't often toot my own horn. I am a realist; I know my strengths, and more importantly, my weaknesses, but these photos make me want to take a deep breath and say "OK, I know what I am doing and I am right where I need to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment