Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Stroll in The Park

I had another session recently and they decided to try the same location where I shot my sister and her boyfriend. I forgot to remember (and maybe by writing it down, next time I won't forget) to bring bug spray! There is a tiny little stream that goes down the length of the park so, inevitably, when you are on that side of the park, there are some bugs. However, I will say, that when we were on the other side of the park, we hardly noticed any at all (well, any more than you usually would on a Summer's night in this area). So official note to self: buy bugspray and keep it handy!

Aside from that, we had a lovely time. It was a beautiful night and I had some truly beautiful subjects to photograph. I am just in love with some of these images! Thanks for looking and enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful. Another job well done! Is this all the same family, I don't remember what you told me? Keep up the good work, you are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete