Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family Session in Epping, NH

This past Sunday, I had the privilege of photographing a beautiful family at their gorgeous home in Epping, NH. D, P & their little girl, F were very welcoming and so sweet. We were also not without some familiar faces! I had photographed D's sister (L) and her family just a few weeks prior. We definitely had some fun when it came to big family shots of both D & L's families with their sister, K. This family was up for anything, which makes my job so much easier and so much more fun!

What was also sort of unique about this session was that this family actually had a little GIRL! If you take a look back through my blog of all my sessions, the only girls are my nieces! Everyone who hires me seems to have boys (not that I'm complaining at ALL! LOVE boys!), but girls are so fun and the dress that F was wearing was just so darn CUTE!

Here are some of my favorites from the session:


No comments:

Post a Comment