Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby J; My First Official Returning Client :)

I first took baby J's photos back in October, when he was just about 2 months old. Now 4 months, he is so much bigger and cuter than ever! What a doll! We had so much fun with J. His mom is such a pleasure to work with because she's really willing to go along with/try anything. We got some fabulous shots with some cute props and poses! I'm pretty happy with the photos from this shoot. I find that I am struggling with color lately so that, and the external flash, are the two things at the top of my "to master" list. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute! I absolutely love this! Amazing Job,Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of J on your professional blog especially the one with the red background.

    You have every reason to be proud of those pictures you did a good job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be ready to be 3rd time returning customers in a few months :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete