Monday, July 9, 2012

Christina & John Engaged! Lynch Park, Beverly, MA Engagement Session

I met Christina and John for the first time at their engagement session last week.  This isn't incredibly uncommon.  I'd say this is how it happens for about half the couples that I book.  An engagement session is a fun way for me to get to know the couple before the wedding.  I get to find out a lot about the wedding plans and about the couple-- and it goes far beyond what they actually tell me; mannerisms, whispers beneath their breath, glances, and body language between each other and towards me tells me a lot about a couple and how they feel about being photographed.  This couple was a little shy in front of the camera.  Thankfully, even if a couple feels shy in front of the camera normally, on their wedding day, the jitters often melt away and the couple is focused only on each other and on all the loved ones by which they are surrounded.

Christina and John came to me with several ideas already found on Pinterest (have I mentioned how much I LOVE Pinterest?). Pinterest has made my job so much more fun, and allows not only myself, but my clients to become more inspired and become more involved in the engagement session planning process!

Here are some of the ideas we brought to life in the form of a KBP E-session:




No comments:

Post a Comment