Thursday, April 5, 2012

Liz & Rob: Married!

I was so happy when Liz asked me to be her wedding photographer. Liz and I went to high school together and although weren't exactly 'friends.' we were always very friendly. Liz is the type of person every girl wants to be like; she's likeable, hard-working, successful, and did I mention gorgeous?

My heart sang for her when I first met Rob during our engagement session last year. He definitely seems worthy of such a girl. What a sweetheart and true gentleman he is!

The day was lovely, filled when tender moments and true fun. They chose the Topsfield Commons as their wedding venue and had their ceremony at the church across the street. This was my first time working at the commons and it was a pleasure. The coordinator, Johanna, was extremely helpful and kind to both myself and my second shooter. I'm excited to be going back there to shoot another wedding in July!

I've tried to narrow down my favorites from the day to an acceptable amount-- enjoy them!



















No comments:

Post a Comment