Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jenna & Matt: Engaged!

The third time was a charm for this couple-- well, almost. After having to reschedule our session twice due to rain, I was not about to let anything come between us and our engagement session the third time. Of course, it just so happened that my son had been hospitalized for asthma, we were both running late, Jenna & I were both wearing flats and stepped in some sort of marsh land, but HEY! We made it WORK!

I love this couple! Jenna is just the sweetest, go-with-the-flow bride-to-be, and Matt is FULL of personality (wedding day should be a blast!). Even though we were cold, with wet feet, losing light, and struggling to find some creative ideas, we pulled out some beauties. (That's me being so modest again).

Here's a few that made the cut! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment