Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Windy Day in Lynn- 2 Year Old Session

M (who I have been photographing since he was 6 months old) is about to turn two! I just recently posted about how I love watching my clients grow; it's so exciting. I watch bellies turn into babies, which turn into one-year olds, and now two-year olds! I get to watch families grow and multiply. Little M is just a reminder why I do what I do. I feel beyond blessed that families allow me to come in and capture the biggest milestones in their lives.

It was a windy day at Red Rock Park in Lynn, MA this past Monday. It was high tide so we weren't able to get too many shots with the ocean-- next time! As with most of my child portrait sessions, the child(ren) dictate when the session is up and M timed this one at just under an hour-- quite quick! BUT we got what we needed. Here are a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment