Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions! Spots are Limited; Book Now! Kara Baker Portrait & Wedding Photographer, Boston, Massachusetts

I've been buried knee-deep in wedding edits ever since my hurricane weekend weddings, but I've been working on setting up some Fall Mini Sessions. This year we're doing them outside in one of the most beautiful locations I have ever photographed; Lynch Park in Beverly, MA.

These not only make great keepsakes, but it's also about that time to be thinking of Holiday Cards and Christmas Gifts!

Also, since it's two days before Halloween, feel free to have your little one's come dressed in costume!

Spots are very limited. Contact me today at kara@karabakerphotography.com to reserve your spot.

All information is posted right on the flyer. Thanks for reading! Looking forward to seeing you on October 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment