Thursday, September 29, 2011

Double Trouble; Senior Boys Michael & Ryan

I got a referral from a distant relative of mine to do senior portraits for a friend she's known for several years. I offered them a discount because I had not yet done any senior portraits for boys (and was kinda terrified-- eeeek!).

After I had booked Michael, his mother asked me if I would consider shooting his friend, Ryan at the same time. Why not? Double the portfolio building! I offered both clients the same deal and we planned a double senior session at the Chelmsford Mills; a very unique location with lots of rich texture for backdrops.

As soon as I got there, I instantly recognized that senior boy photos were going to be much different than senior girl photos! Despite any nerves, I ended up quite enjoying myself and I learned a couple of valuable things: 1) Boys do NOT bend like girls and 2) I need to keep a stool in my car so that they are not always looking down at me!.

Here are some of my favorite captures:







No comments:

Post a Comment