Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kara Baker Albums

Kara Baker Photography is in the process of re-branding and coming out as a more professional, more sophisticated business, all the while maintaining the quality and quirkiness that you love most.

In the midst of this process, I have found a print lab that makes the highest quality flush-mount wedding albums. I actually spent a whole day, took a field trip to drive there and one of the co-owners of the company let me come in and look at all their albums and options. I felt them with my finger tips so I knew exactly what I would be offering my clients. While I am waiting until after I shoot two weddings this month to create my own sample album to show clients, I did however create an engagement guest book album for some good friends of mine. I am hoping my photos will do this album justice! It is gorgeous!


First, my albums come in a beautiful leather keepsake box. You may choose to add text to your box for additional fees.




This is the most popular, wrap-around image cover option laminated in a scratch-resistant matte finish:

Inside Left Cover:

This is a wonderful keepsake anyway, but to turn it into a guestbook for your wedding makes it even more special. Notice all the white space left for guests to sign:


Notice the super thick pages that separate this album from hundreds of other albums produced by companies that were not created to work only with professional photographers:

I love these albums so much!

The differences between this album and the wedding albums I will offer (as I am sure I will get asked) are that this album is smaller (8x10 instead of the standard 10x10), has much fewer pages (15 as opposed to 20-30), and much fewer photos (as to leave the white space for guests to sign). Also, my wedding albums with have a canvas cover finish if you choose a photo front or you may choose a leather cover.

I will certainly post my sample albums after I create and receive them, probably sometime this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment