Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby E's Newborn Portraits {Kara Baker, Boston Area Newborn Photographer}

It was just one of those cases of perfect timing. I had shot some engagement photos early in the week, turned them around quickly, and had a referral from that session wanting a newborn session for their 3 week old baby that Friday. Usually, I book months in advance and I had had another family who wanted that time on Friday, but it didn't end up working out for them so this family got it!

I was a little nervous about trying for newborn portraits when the baby was already 3 weeks old. Usually, I try to keep it to two weeks or under. Actually, this was the oldest newborn I have ever photographed and she ended up being a dream. Who knew? Here are some of my favorites from our time together.

Thanks for reading & Enjoy!









1 comment: