Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Northshore Engagement Session

I actually went to high school with this bride-to-be. We were in the same history class. I even remember where we sat. I can't believe that was more than 10 years ago (probably closer to 12). Yikes.

L&R live in Washington DC now. They are planning their Northshore wedding from down there with help from L's Massachusetts relatives (R's live in Tennessee!). I met L&R at their wedding venue and we all saw it for the first time together. It's going to be a breath taking wedding.

We shot some photos around the venue property and then opted to go to my new favorite location, Lynch Park and in doing so, we bought ourselves 25 more minutes of the sun lowering itself on the horizon... thank goodness! It was a BRIGHT day with lots of shadows!

I absolutely LOVE the blue/pink combination that this couple chose to wear. It photographed so well in all the pictures. Here are a few of my favorites:




1 comment: