Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Half Family/ Half Engagement Session- {Kara Baker, Woburn, MA Family Photographer}

I've known this bride-to-be since we were in elementary school together! She has always been so proud to be herself; unique which is one of the many things I admire about her. This past weekend I got to meet her little family; and they could not have been any sweeter. I am so happy for her!

They picked the location; a location that I have shot at before-- however, I have never shot there in the Spring time-- GORGEOUS! I'm so happy we settled on Lake Q. as our local for this session. What's also cool is that we were able to go into the cemetery and use some of that beautiful landscaping for backdrop as well.

So here are some of my favorite shots from our session together; half family/half engagement:

No comments:

Post a Comment