Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beautiful Baby A

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing beautiful baby A (and (new) Mom and Dad). She wasn't too sleepy (as I like babies to be) and she didn't love the camera (as I like babies to love), but she was just so adorable, it made up for it all.

It actually wasn't as bad as I just made it sound; at all. I had an assistant with me to help with the posing and positioning (she is awesome!). We took some milk breaks for the babe and just did things on her time (what else would we do in a newborn session?).

I ended up with a nice collection of photos for the family and here are a few favorites from me:



And this is my very favorite photo because (well, first I love the pose-- my assistant, Marcey, was holding her up and supporting her neck and I took out her arm and hand in Photoshop) it reminds me of my son when he was a newborn. I don't know what exactly it is about this photo, but it brings me back to September of 08. *SWOON*

No comments:

Post a Comment