Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Fall Family Session- Kara Baker, Boston Area Portrait Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing a very sweet family this past Monday afternoon. They chose Brooksby Farms as it had special meaning to them; it was the place where the couple wed just a few years ago. It was a beautiful location with lots of different spots to play with. I would definitely go back there to shoot again.

Very often, clients will ask me before a session what to wear. I do have general guidelines listed under the "sessions" tab on my website, but, I think going forward, I will share this blog post with anyone wondering what works in front of the camera. The "everyone in white tee shirts" is definitely a thing of the past. White doesn't always photograph well anyway! Family photos (weather it's a family of 3 or 13) look best when everyone is coordinated with one another. This does not necessarily mean matching either. This family definitely wins best dressed in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment