Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Senior Photos- Amanda

I have not done many senior photos. Actually, technically, this was my very first senior session. My lovely cousin wanted some extra senior photos taken after she was unhappy with the ones taken at the studio recommended by her high school (sound familiar?) I was happy to have her be my guinea pig.

We location hopped; 3 different locations in 3 different towns and she also had an outfit change. The whole session lasted probably about 3 hours. I have it on my to-do list to create a senior session portrait package on the KBP website-- (new one coming this Fall!). It was a BLAST. Not only do I just love photographing that age (model material, much?), but this is my only female cousin so I just loved connecting with her.

The results? Well, I think the results speak for themselves. Thank you, A, for coming to me! Hope you love your new senior pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment